- Global View: UltraTech, Tech Mahindra and Devyani International could give 10-14% return
- Buy, Sell or Hold: What should investors do with DLF, Welspun Corp and Bajaj Finance?
- Anil Singhvi’s Strategy January 18: Day support zone on Nifty is 18,200-18,250 and Bank Nifty is 38,000-38,125
- Stocks in Focus on January 18: Tatva Chintan Pharma, Angel One, Tata Power, Cholamandalam Investment, PTC Industries and many mo
- PM Kisan 10th Installment: How eligible beneficiaries can include names in PM KISAN list? Check documents, process
Uber self-driving SUV kills woman; what the vehicle sees
Updated: March 21, 2018 13:48 pm
An Uber car was involved in the first fatal self-driving car crash involving a pedestrian. Let's have look on how self-driven cars operate.Autonomous vehicles rely on a host of sensors to plot their trajectory and avoid accidents.