- Covid-19; Insurance claim 25% lower this time versus 2nd wave peak; treatments given more than required in many cases: ICICI Lom
- Bulk Deals: Foce India, Timescan Logistics among companies which see bulk buying on Wednesday - details here!
- Bajaj Auto Q3FY22 Earnings: Net profit falls 22% to Rs 1214 cr; revenues up 1% in line with street expectations
- DGCA extends ban on international flights till February 28 due to surging coronavirus cases; cargo operations exempted
- SEBI launches mobile app 'Saa₹thi' to provide financial product information to investors
Tata Nano: From Ratan Tata to Narendra Modi
Updated: July 13, 2018 11:35 am
Tata Motors Nano, which Ratan Tata envisaged as a People's Car for a safer and affordable alternative to families riding two-wheelers, had a spectacular rollout. It was launched by Ratan Tata and tagged as the cheapest car in the world.