- Budget 2022: Will there be more farm loan waivers or enhance in 80C limit in taxation? Here are expectations from 12 sectors
- Budget 2022 Expectations: Industry body CPAI urges Government to abolish CTT; tax has led to significant commodity volume erosio
- COVID-19 dented consumer confidence; average household income fell over 50% in March-July 2020, says RBI bulletin
- PM Narendra Modi's address at WEF's online event: Highlights - What all he said -Top statements
- Tata Motors drives in Safari Dark edition at Rs 19.05 lakh; check exterior, interior, colour, features and other details
Passenger vehicle finance market to touch Rs 6.5 lakh crore by 2022
Updated: April 4, 2018 14:23 pm
The overall passenger vehicle (PV) credit is expected to grow at 16-17% compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) over the next five years and reach a portfolio size of about Rs 6.5 lakh crore by March.