- Covid-19; Insurance claim 25% lower this time versus 2nd wave peak; treatments given more than required in many cases: ICICI Lom
- Bulk Deals: Foce India, Timescan Logistics among companies which see bulk buying on Wednesday - details here!
- Bajaj Auto Q3FY22 Earnings: Net profit falls 22% to Rs 1214 cr; revenues up 1% in line with street expectations
- DGCA extends ban on international flights till February 28 due to surging coronavirus cases; cargo operations exempted
- SEBI launches mobile app 'Saa₹thi' to provide financial product information to investors
Maruti Suzuki Alto sales hit this big mark: Find out
Updated: March 1, 2018 11:42 am
Maruti Suzuki popular entry-level hatchback Alto crossed a key 35 lakh sales mark in February. Launched 18 years ago in 2001, Alto took over 6 years to touch the 5 lakh sales mark. Following which, 5 lakh units of the model were sold in every two years.