- US stock futures bounce ahead of US Fed; crude oil gains on Russia-Ukraine crisis - policy plan likely at 12:30 am IST
- LIVE: Budget 2022 Expectations: What India Inc. wants from Modi government, FM Nirmala Sitharaman in Union Budget 2022-23
- Republic Day 2022 Parade: Highlights - Amazing extravaganza of India's military might, rich culture and unity - Pics, videos and
- Dalal Street Voice: Government might be able to meet fiscal deficit, thanks to LIC IPO: Ricky Kirpalani of First Water Capital F
- Unlocking financial freedom this Republic Day: 5 Things to know before embarking on financial journey
Tatkal! Want car loan in just 30 mins? Check fast track facility by Toyota - Enjoy benefits
In a big relief to car buyers, Toyota has launched a facility for fast tracking car loans to its customers in India within 30 minutes of their applying.
In a big relief to car buyers, Toyota has launched a facility for fast tracking car loans to its customers in India within 30 minutes of their applying. "The new service named 'Tatkal' loan enables our customers to get loan approval in 30 minutes of submitting the application," Toyota Financial Services India (TFSIN) said in a statement on Thursday. Touted to be a maiden industry initiative, TFSIN will use an automated system for speeding up the loan approval process.
Covering up to 85 per cent of a Toyota car's ex-showroom price, the Tatkal loan offer will take into account a customer's bank account and CIBIL credit score.
Toyota is extending the loan to any customer owning a house with the intention to buy the car for personal use, and holding an identity card, bank statement, residence ownership proof and a photograph.
Offering the loan service to its customers without personally being present, Toyota has opened the scheme on all its models to be availed remotely, as well as via tele-verification.
"With Tatkal loan service, we aim to make the car buying process simple, accessible and easy for all our customers. Submit the required documents and get a loan approved within 30 minutes," Toyota Financial Services Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Tomohei Matsushita said in the statement.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.