- Mahindra & Mahindra stock hits 52-week high as brokerages bullish on counter post Scorpio-N launch; check target prices
- GST Council meet begins today: Know agendas of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's led two-day meeting
- Security deposit on commercial LPG connection goes up by Rs 1050 for 19-kg cylinder; check new rates
- Cash-starved Sri Lanka to end fuel duopoly to ease fuel shortages
- Xiaomi 12S series set to launch with Leica cameras on July 4: Check key details here
Tata Motors launches Tiago NRG in Nepal
The NRG comes with an aggressive front visage, muscular body with a higher ground clearance and at a starting price of NPR 33.75 lakh.
Tata Motors on Wednesday said it has launched Tiago NRG hatchback in Nepal in partnership with Sipradi Trading at a starting price of NPR 33.75 lakh.
Positioned as 'Urban Toughroader', the NRG comes with an aggressive front visage, muscular body with a higher ground clearance.
With a GNCAP 4-star adult safety rating, the vehicle will be sold in four colours - Forest Green, Fire Red, Snow White, and Cloudy Grey, in Nepal,
"The NRG fits well with the increasing trend of bringing more SUV-like characteristics in the hatch segment. ...We are hopeful for yet another successful reception to this new addition to our product family," Tata Motors Head PVIB Mayank Baldi said in a statement.
Tata Motors had launched the model in India in August with price starting at Rs 6.57 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
The new sporty version of the Tiago hatchback comes with high ground clearance, bigger tyres, body cladding and roof rails to give it a SUV look.
The NRG comes with a range of features like a push start button, rear parking camera and auto fold ORVMs. It is powered by a 1.2 litre petrol engine which comes mated with both manual and AMT transmissions.
"The Tata NRG is a unique proposition for the Nepalese market, and marks yet another milestone in our thriving partnership with Tata Motors," Sipradi Trading CEO Rajan Babu Shrestha noted.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Sipradi Trading is a major player in automotive and allied business in Nepal.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.