- US stock futures bounce ahead of US Fed; crude oil gains on Russia-Ukraine crisis - policy plan likely at 12:30 am IST
- LIVE: Budget 2022 Expectations: What India Inc. wants from Modi government, FM Nirmala Sitharaman in Union Budget 2022-23
- Republic Day 2022 Parade: Highlights - Amazing extravaganza of India's military might, rich culture and unity - Pics, videos and
- Dalal Street Voice: Government might be able to meet fiscal deficit, thanks to LIC IPO: Ricky Kirpalani of First Water Capital F
- Unlocking financial freedom this Republic Day: 5 Things to know before embarking on financial journey
Mercedes-Benz strengthens AMG portfolio in India
Mercedes-Benz has strengthened its performance based - AMG - portfolio in India by launching 'AMG E 53 4MATIC+' and 'AMG E 63 S 4MATIC+'.
Luxury automobile manufacturer Mercedes-Benz has strengthened its performance based - AMG - portfolio in India by launching 'AMG E 53 4MATIC+' and 'AMG E 63 S 4MATIC+'.
According to the company, the Mercedes - 'AMG E 53 4MATIC+' is priced at Rs 1.02 crore, while 'AMG E 63 S 4MATIC+' is priced at Rs 1.70 crore.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
The 'AMG E 53 4M+' is only the second 'AMG 53 series' product introduced in India, and the first ever in a sedan body shape.
"The powerful AMG E 63 S 4M+ on the other hand reiterates Mercedes-AMG's renewed focus on 'One Man One Engine' philosophy and providing the AMG brand promise of 'Driving Performance' to all performance purists."
"The 63 series models still constitute Mercedes-AMG's core model series, and delight car enthusiasts around the world."
In terms of power, the AMG 4.0-litre V8 biturbo engine in the 'E 63 S 4MATIC+' achieves 612 hp and a maximum torque of 850 Nm and is paired with 9 speed multi-clutch transmission.
Besides, the electrified 3.0-litre engine in the 'E 53 4MATIC+' with twin turbocharging via an exhaust gas turbocharger and an electric additional compressor generates an output of 435 hp and produces a peak torque of 520 Nm.
At present, the company offers a diverse offering of 11 AMG products in India comprising the '35, 43, 53, 63 and GT' series.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.