- Vedanta to create $10 billion fund to bid for BPCL stake, other assets, Chairman Anil Agarwal says
- Bulk Deals: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala picks stake in Indiabulls Housing on Tuesday; buys stake from RARE Enterprises, company backed b
- 5G deployment in US becomes bone of contention between airlines, telecom companies AT&T and Verizon; Air India, Emirates cancel
- Manpower cost likely to increase in next 2 quarters: Virender Jeet, CEO, Newgen Software
- Toyota Kirloskar unveils Hilux; company likely to reveal price next month, delivery starts in April 2022
Mercedes-Benz India to hike prices of select models by up to 2% from January 2022
"Mercedes-Benz has been introducing new generation models and enriching its existing model range with newer technologies and specific product enhancements," the company said in a statement
German luxury carmaker Mercedes-Benz India on Thursday said it will hike prices of select models by up to two per cent from January 1, 2022, to offset feature enhancement and rising input costs.
The company, however, said it is committed to price protection to customers who have booked their cars and are waiting for more than four months for select models.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
"Mercedes-Benz has been introducing new generation models and enriching its existing model range with newer technologies and specific product enhancements," the company said in a statement.
However, it said, "to offset the costs for such feature enhancements amidst rising input costs, Mercedes-Benz will upwardly revise the ex-showroom price of only select models".
The price revision ranging up to 2 per cent will be in effect from January 1, 2022.
The price protection is applicable for select models such as A-Class, GLA, and E-Class until December 31, 2021.
The company further said it has also extended the price protection to those customers who have booked the GLE 400 and GLE 400d SUVs, and have been waiting since April to get the delivery.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.