- Covid-19; Insurance claim 25% lower this time versus 2nd wave peak; treatments given more than required in many cases: ICICI Lom
- Bulk Deals: Foce India, Timescan Logistics among companies which see bulk buying on Wednesday - details here!
- Bajaj Auto Q3FY22 Earnings: Net profit falls 22% to Rs 1214 cr; revenues up 1% in line with street expectations
- DGCA extends ban on international flights till February 28 due to surging coronavirus cases; cargo operations exempted
- SEBI launches mobile app 'Saa₹thi' to provide financial product information to investors
Flex engines in vehicles to be made mandatory soon in the country: Nitin Gadkari
There are some important updates that are likely to impact the auto companies. Union Minister of Road Transport and Highways Nitin Gadkari has said that flex engines in vehicles are soon to be needed in the country.
Flex Engines in India: There are some important updates that are likely to impact the auto companies. Union Minister of Road Transport and Highways Nitin Gadkari has said that flex engines in vehicles are soon to be needed in the country.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Zee Business reporter Ambarish Pandey has reported that Nitin Gadkari has focused on the requirement of flex engines for the vehicles in the country soon. The Union Transport Minister has further said that the permission has been sought from the Supreme Court regarding the flex engine. The Transport Ministry has given affidavit in the Supreme Court.
Gadkari has further stated that there is plan to make the use of flex engines mandatory in vehicles as soon as the permission is granted.
In other related news, the Union Transport Minister on Tuesday, after inspecting the ongoing project of the construction of the 13.5 km long Zojila tunnel, have given them the target to complete the project by December 2023, as per an ANI report.
The 13.5 km long Zojila tunnel connects Sonmarg in Jammu and Kashmir with Minamarg in Ladakh. Megha Engineering and Infrastructure Ltd, bagged the project in October 2020. According to the ANI report, the Union Transport Minister has given them the deadline to complete the project by December 2023, three years earlier than the original deadline of September 2026.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.