- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- IT indices top losers on NSE, BSE this week; Tata Elxsi gained 16%, Sterlite Tech fell 24%
- RIL Q3 Result: Reliance Industries reports 41.5% jump in December quarter profit - Rs 18,549 crore
- Budget 2022 Expectations: USD14 bn warehousing industry ready with its wishlist ahead of budget
- Mutual Fund in 2021: Equity outperforms Fixed Deposit, gold loses sheen while debt schemes least favoured by millennials
Amazing response! Gone in 180 secs! Royal Enfield Limited Edition Pinstripe Helmets sold out in 3 mins, make a big mark
Royal Enfield’s Limited Edition Pinstripe Helmets were sold out in just 3 minutes! Royal Enfield had recently launched the Pinstripe Helmets.
Royal Enfield’s Limited Edition Pinstripe Helmets were sold out in just 3 minutes! Royal Enfield had recently launched the Pinstripe Helmets. It was a limited edition series of 200 helmets, each with the iconic, hand-painted pinstripes.
The helmets went on sale today from 4:00 PM, exclusively on store.royalenfield.com. The complete stock of 200 units device was sold out in just 3 minutes of going live.
The Pinstripe Helmets were first unveiled during The Rider Mania, 2019 in Goa last week.
Since then, over 43000 people registered on the website and attempted to buy the limited edition helmets.
Speaking about the success of the limited edition helmets sale, Puneet Sood, Head, Apparel Business at Royal Enfield, said, "We are delighted to receive such an overwhelming response from the customers and our riding community for the Limited Edition Pinstripe Helmets with over 40000 registrations."
"The campaign enabled us to narrate the iconic story of Madras Stripes weaved with heritage and legacy. This reinforces that our customers cherish our legacy as much as we do,” Sood added.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.